HBRE’s Operating Procedure Changes due to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The sudden and unimaginable disruption to our families, our lives, and our businesses in this crisis is beyond anything we could have imagined. We have been monitoring the continuous updating of events surrounding the safety and health of our community.
As of right now, housing construction and remodeling is considered an essential service and we will be here to support you throughout this pandemic. Our team has made the necessary changes to continue to serve our clients at the highest level possible. But first, and most important, our clients and our team members’ safety are our TOP PRIORITY.
We want you to know the safety measures we are taking to protect you, our clients, and our team.
- We have modified our working days and hours
- Our office staff, who are able, are working from home to continue serving our clients
- The design team will continue to provide you with communication to move your projects on to the production phase
- Our sales team has been meeting virtually with prospective clients when able and takes strict precautions when meeting in person
- On jobsites, we are focusing on preventative measures to ensure a healthy home and workspace.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 is ever changing and evolving. There are many questions emerging and we won’t have all the answers immediately. We’ll continue to use our best judgement on each project and adjust as circumstances arise to provide exceptional work and exceed expectations without compromising health and safety.
We will get through this together!
All our best,
Robbie Hyland & the whole HBRE Team
HBRE – Home Building & Remodeling Experts